When I was laying on my death bed (the couch) and Stella was hopped up on the steroids for the croup, I remember her showing me my wedding ring and then I haven't seen it since . . . until yesterday! Of course it was in the place I had already looked, right under our files in the office. It was right by my feet for the last 6 months.
That croup is a tricky sickness. Also coincidentally, Stella has the croup again. I'll hold tight to my jewelry next time she gets it.
3 comments:
I'm glad you found your ring. I think Benson would have killed me if I lost my ring...so I probably wouldn't have told him!
Weren't we just talking about your ring? Funny...
I am glad that you found it. Sometimes things end up in the weirdest places. ie: I found an earring in the freezer yesterday. Have not a clue how it got there.
Good job finding your ring. I love how you got it to shine for the picture.:)
Post a Comment