So my "10 Years Ago" story is now my 13 years ago story. I've decided to rename it "Party Like It's 1999" and we'll see if that sticks. I already don't like that title, but go with me on it for right now. I didn't ever finish the stories though that I wrote in 2009 and since I didn't/don't write in a journal (besides my blog), I decided to finish the stories this year as they happened back in 1999. The stories are day by day at the beginning when they are more exciting and I still remember every detail (because it's when I met and fell in love with Elliot), but eventually they'll clump together in the blur that is my memory.
So here is my first re-post (your comments from 2009 are included):
(Originally posted 01/07/2009)
It's been 10 years since my sister Natalie and I spontaneously moved to Arizona. The year 1999 was very eventful for me, so as the year goes on, I'll be reminiscing and sharing stories about 10 years ago. Be prepared.
9 comments:
Can't wait.
I'm sure you will have some great stories...especially the one about how you met me 10 years ago...I'm sure it has been life changing for you :) Okay, I'm just kidding!
That'll be fun! Can't wait! :)
Hooray for reminiscing! I wanna play!
There is nothing like a good story when it starts out, "Once upon a time, 10 years ago, when the blind led the blinder to Arizona..."
I'm hoping you also have some pictures of your 10 years ago experiences! Those will be sure to rumage up some good memories!
I'm hoping for a story-a-week. Is that asking too much?
ALSO, I reserve the right to have un-deletable comments on any story to ensure the facts are correct.
Whit,
Random question...What were/are the last names of our twin roommates from Ricks, Stephanie and Stacy. Shannon and I are curious to know what they are up to. Any idea?
Ooh, I can hardly wait to hear all your ten-years-old stories! ... You know I do love me a good story. :) Wahoo!
Lisa, Their last name was Townsley. Now Stephanie Wong and Stacy Crawford.
Everyone else - I said "be prepared," not "get excited." You're all riled up so easily!:)
Do you have any more info on them, i.e. a blog, facebook or email?
Post a Comment