Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I remember being very cautious on Valentine's Day and making sure that only my favorite people got the Valentine's that said "be mine" or any such forwardness. No way was I giving Bryan Syme or Fred Singleton those Valentines, but Travis Thomason for sure got 2 or 3. That's why I'm so happy that Stella isn't anything like me. She was totally pleased to give everyone in her class a Valentine that said "Be My Valentine." I love her.

I decided that we would do this Valentine again since no one in Stella's class is the same this year. She was so pleased with it and I think it totally captures her . . . not just in mid-air, but it actually captured her personality. She was happy about her big hair.

Stella was sick on Monday with a fever, so we couldn't go to school on Tuesday. I know, who is sick on Valentine's Day? So we went to school at the end of the day anyway to deliver the Valentines. When we walked into the front office, the staff said that they had just been talking about Stella and her cute Valentine from last year with the tutu and such. They liked this years even better. :)

I told Stella to do her best Valentine pose. This is what she came up with. I don't know folks. I'm nervous about her future having any sort of normal in it.

No comments: