January 29 - Natalie was meeting an old friend from her mission, so I was excited, but a little nervous to be venturing out without her. Elliot and Mike picked me up and drove me over to someone's dorm where there were a ton of people (in my planner, I exaggerated and said 90) wedged into the tiny room getting ready to watch Rocky I.
I remember Elliot being really proud of himself that day because he'd just gotten his first credit card and pretty much everything he did now was cute to me. Elliot didn't sit by me because he was in the corner admiring his new credit card, and I hadn't ever seen Rocky I all the way through. So I spread out on the floor in front because no one else was and I enjoyed the movie.We weren't ready to go home yet, so we decided to crash an institute dance. Lame. Wondering when/if Elliot is going to ask me out.
No comments:
Post a Comment