Here's a plan that didn't quite work out liked we wanted. We've been so excited to go to Lagoon with my sister's family and my parents. My sister offered to bring Stella a little later in the afternoon with her and the picnic lunch so that Elliot and I could go on some big kid rides without someone having to stay out to watch Stella. We gladly (and selfishly) accepted.
We took my parents and my 2 nephews Karl and Alex and my niece Alecia and we rode WICKED (nothing to do with the play). Holy WICKED! It was awesome. The line was extraordinarily long, but it was totally worth it! I scream/laughed the whole time and even though Karl, Alecia, and Alex have passes to go to Lagoon any time they want (and they go A LOT), Alex exclaimed,"That was the best ride ever!" all because my scream laughing was so entertaining. Alecia decided she needed to sit close to me on the other rides as well because of the scream/laugh entertainment business.
Stella and company showed up at lunch time and she had no patience for eating lunch when she was so super excited to be at Lagoon! Instead of heading to some of the little kids rides, we went first to Rattlesnake Rapids and got totally drenched! Stella was totally happy at the beginning of the ride, but we got the best of the waterfall and she was NOT happy! We forced her to ride the Log Ride because we were already wet, and she cried the entire time. While we were in that line, it totally started raining. We were wet anyway, but who likes just standing in the rain, let alone riding rides in the rain. So we got some ice cream while we were in Pioneer Village and waited for it to stop raining.
Stella was satisfied, we were forgiven, and we all slept really well that night to be ready for the reunion the next day!
5 comments:
Whitney, I am so glad that you had a great time on your vacation!!! (you needed a break).
I can't believe that you guys rode the Puff Dragon, that's so funny. You and Elliot look thrilled! :)
FUN! I love Lagoon - we used to go all the time as kids!
What a fun vacation!
I wish I had known you were in Utah, I would haved loved to see you. Victoria misses Stella.
Your screaming and laughing was a kick for me!
Post a Comment