The Young Women in our ward had a fund raiser for Girls Camp and asked if they could use my chocolate chip cookie recipe. My cookies are pretty good, but the recipe is NOT a secret and really should be called McAllister-istic Cookies instead of Dibble-icious because the recipe is my grandmother's. It also makes a butt-load of cookies, which was good for the $15 container of cookie dough people got from it. I think one family ordered 6 . . . at least I won't have to make cookies for anyone in the ward for a long time since they probably all have cookie dough poisoning and some serious gas.
Elliot got this electro-stimulator machine for his leg/foot after he got his cast off. You can see how swollen he was and though the e-stim feels good, I think our whole family is allergic to adhesive and now he has perfectly square-shaped rashes on his ankle. I'll give it a go after I'm not pregnant.
Little Hannah-Banana turned 4-years-old in May and was the cutest little goggle-wearing new bike rider I've ever seen! I love her!
You can't see a darn thing in this picture, but it was such a momentous occasion that I have to share. Stella climbed to the top of the rope at gymnastics! It may have been a little clearer, but I was so excited that I moved when I took the picture. You can sort of see her little black figure just a little left of the very middle of the picture. The girl has some serious muscles.
And speaking of the girl . . . this never happens. We were all ready for church and Stella came out of her room and fell asleep on the couch. This only happens when she's very, very sick. Even when she's just normally sick (which is never), she still jumps around like a crazy person because she doesn't know she's just supposed to rest. So when she actually falls asleep during waking hours, we stay home from church.I love her. And I'm really going to love having my camera back.
8 comments:
those are gems. I love how the pic of Hannah looks like she is riding in traffic. I was scared for a second.
Awww, I want some Dibbleiscious cookie dough!! Stella sounds like a mini-Kaylee. The two of them have the exact same personality and are born leaders. She's a cutie!
I have to tell you, your Dibbleiscious cookies are still some of our favorites. You know Ryan used to come to the apartment just on the chance you had made those cookies when we were dating. They might be the reason we are married today....they kept him coming around. LOL!
Love ya! Hope you are still feeling awesome and can't wait to see that little bundle in a couple of months.
I actually was thinking of you today as I was getting ready and feeling really big and pregnant. I hope all is well with your pregnancy! You can email me at: apetersen23@gmail.com or my blog is: http://www.peterepete-audrey.blogspot.com/
I would love the recipe of your cookies if you don't mind sharing with one more person.
jmccook928@aol.com
thanks
( candice's mom)
by the way , I"m so excited for you and your little one coming soon
I'm so sorry to hear of the old point & shoot's recent trouble.
On the other hand, I did sooo enjoy the way you phrased that. ;-)
You know I love you and your clever way with words, my friend!
Yes...the cookies sound delish! Can you post the recipe and share the family tradition? Id love to make some. Always looking for new recipes...especially good ones. Ha!
Why does it look like Hannah is riding her bike in traffic? Someone needs to speak to her mother about that!
Post a Comment