We were so happy that Aunt Lindsay called on Saturday morning after our return from California to invite us to go swimming at her house! HER HOUSE . . . that means THEY ARE BACK FROM INDIANA!! We are sooooo happy! Sure it's nice that Lindsay and Keith are around, but YAHOO for HANNAH and BRYNLEE!! We love them.

They love television.
We also loved swimming, but didn't get any pictures of it. I could have taken a picture of the skin that was ripped off my neck as a result of having 3 adorable girls latched onto me in the pool as we did "Motor Boat, Motor Boat" a hundred times before I felt like I was going to give birth. "Again, Again, Again!" was all Brynlee would say. I love it.

I love my belly.

The girls also love a fun bath and Justin Beiber's music video. I love it when Brynlee raps with Ludacris.
I LOVE THESE GIRLS! Welcome back!
No comments:
Post a Comment