
It's no Oregon Coast, but it was pretty chilly when we went to the beach this day. I went to the store while everyone headed down to the beach and this is how I found Stella and Elliot upon my return. She was freezing and pretty much just cuddled with Elliot for the first while. He didn't mind at all. :)

Sarah

Macy

Sam

Clark

Once she figured out that it was warmer NOT under the shade of the canopy, Stella ventured out to watch the waves. She didn't get in the water very much.

Sarah, Stella, and Emma collected shells instead of playing in the water.

Reagan rolled around the beach most of the day. I'm not kidding. I wish I had more pictures of the different areas we would suddenly find her. I'm sure Lynnae had a great time getting all of the sand out of every crevice in her body. She was a mess.

Speaking of mess . . . Franklin. He even made a new friend with another curly-headed boy who's family set up camp right next to us. They had a great time eating sand.

Stella made some new friends as well. She was buried for several hours . . .

. . . before she turned into a mermaid.

We ran into some old friends that used to be in our ward that just happened to be beach camping with some of their friends as well. We set up quite the compound of lazy adults.

Lynnae, Sarah, Lorraine

Speaking of lazy . . . this is pretty much what we did all day (besides the trek ALL the way up the 76 steps to go pee).

I got up once so Elliot could take a picture of my giant 30 week belly.
1 comment:
you look SOOO awesome!
Post a Comment