My cousin Nathan Anderson is awesome. I'm sure we could have fun hanging out because we both like computers, but I'm also positive I'd feel way out of my league because he's a brain when it comes to technology. As I was reading my comments from old blog entries I found out that Nate has a blog that he started for the Boy Scouts and Duty to God. I haven't taken a good look at it yet, but I'm sure it's helpful. Here's what he says:
"I am a driven person who loves technology. I have been involved with computers from an early age. I started eTrailToEagle.com because of the need I saw when I was called to be the 2nd Counselor in the Young Men's Presidency. Our Ward needed a better way to centralize the Duty to God tracking information. I started eTrailToEagle.com two years ago, but released it to the public in May of 2005."
Check out his blog (Boy Scout and LDS Duty to God Tracking)!
No comments:
Post a Comment