Did anyone else feel like the dancers weren't having very much fun last night on Dancing With The Stars? Even though she's not my favorite, I think Lisa Rinna deserved a 10 on at least one of the dances last night. She deserved a 10 for last week's performance of her quick-step. I hate the quick-step and it makes me nervous to watch people do it, but I thought they did a good job. The judges obviously want Stacy Kiebler to win (so does Elliot, he has a crush on her), but I think that Drew Lachey should win. Poor little guy just dances his little heart out. I like him because he actually dances - does the foot work, the arms, and even though his partner freaks me out, they are really good (Louis freaks me out too). I liked his Thriller dance a couple weeks ago. I love this show! It makes me want to dance!
Friday, February 17, 2006
Dancing with the Stars
Did anyone else feel like the dancers weren't having very much fun last night on Dancing With The Stars? Even though she's not my favorite, I think Lisa Rinna deserved a 10 on at least one of the dances last night. She deserved a 10 for last week's performance of her quick-step. I hate the quick-step and it makes me nervous to watch people do it, but I thought they did a good job. The judges obviously want Stacy Kiebler to win (so does Elliot, he has a crush on her), but I think that Drew Lachey should win. Poor little guy just dances his little heart out. I like him because he actually dances - does the foot work, the arms, and even though his partner freaks me out, they are really good (Louis freaks me out too). I liked his Thriller dance a couple weeks ago. I love this show! It makes me want to dance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment