Stella loves keys. She has a set of play keys that are always to be found when needed. Silly me thought that if I let her play with my keys, of course she wouldn’t lose them because she never loses her own keys. They were nowhere to be found! I had a bunch of friends and kids over that day and had no idea where they could have been or who could have taken them! I kept asking Stella to help me find them and I honestly think she was trying to find them. She’d look in her stroller and take a peek in the laundry room, but we just couldn’t find them. The next day we did the same thing. I emptied all of her toy baskets, I checked under beds, under furniture, everywhere! I had given up, so Elliot and Stella kept looking. Right before bed time, Stella decided to jump on the trampoline and all of the sudden we just hear her say, “KEYS!” She found them under the trampoline pad . . . and was so proud of herself for doing so.
Friday, February 17, 2006
Keys
Stella loves keys. She has a set of play keys that are always to be found when needed. Silly me thought that if I let her play with my keys, of course she wouldn’t lose them because she never loses her own keys. They were nowhere to be found! I had a bunch of friends and kids over that day and had no idea where they could have been or who could have taken them! I kept asking Stella to help me find them and I honestly think she was trying to find them. She’d look in her stroller and take a peek in the laundry room, but we just couldn’t find them. The next day we did the same thing. I emptied all of her toy baskets, I checked under beds, under furniture, everywhere! I had given up, so Elliot and Stella kept looking. Right before bed time, Stella decided to jump on the trampoline and all of the sudden we just hear her say, “KEYS!” She found them under the trampoline pad . . . and was so proud of herself for doing so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment