Friday, February 03, 2006

WEEK 3

I gained another 2 pounds by Monday. Everyone is trying to be supportive by telling me that it's all muscle, but come on friends, don't coddle me. Are you all trying to say that from 2 weeks of mild work outs I've gained 4 pounds of muscle or more? We all know it's because I haven't changed my eating habits. I had to call Elliot and another friend last week for an intervention because I had made cake mix and wanted to just eat it. They encouraged me to pour it down the drain . . . well, Emily told me to talk to it first and tell it that it didn't beat me and then pour it down the drain . . . but anyway, it made it's way down the drain! Elliot and I have strepp throat and we both want to die every time we swallow. I've not been to the gym since Monday, but as soon as I stop twitching in pain with each swallow, I'll be right back, ready for my next challenge at the gym.

No comments: