
Happy Valentine's Day! I've not been a huge fan of the holiday myself . . . that was until Elliot entered my life! He's totally redeemed it for me! Not that flowers and candy and gifts make me happy . . . well, actually they do, but that's not the point. I'm just so grateful to have my sweetie and know that he thinks of me and loves me!

We spent our Valentine evening at the park with Stella. She loves to be outside and loved the slide this time at the park. She doesn't like the swing and if she's on it too long, she'll just stop breathing. When she can, she'll get a kung-fu grip on me to try to get out of it. Nothing could make me more happy that to spend Valentine's Day with my two adorable Valentine's! I hope you had a great day too!
No comments:
Post a Comment