Thursday, February 23, 2006
WEEK 6
I haven’t been to the gym this week because I got strepp throat AGAIN! I’m not contagious anymore, but I’m still battling the sore throat and don’t feel like wheezing my way through a workout. I did, however, have a burst of energy the day after I started the medication and started cleaning . . . WHAT?! Ceiling fans, my craft room, I even put up curtains in my bedroom that we’ve been waiting a year and a half to do. So in a way I have been getting a little exercise. Plus this morning I went to the Mesa Cannery to help and did my weight training there. Everyone else that came to volunteer was either pregnant or 80 years old. Once we all get healthy around here, you just watch out for my new bursts of energy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment