
Look what we found! My nephew Alex and niece Alecia in the May 2008 issue of The Friend, page 46, Kimberly Second Ward. Their Primary built a replica of the Twin Falls Temple out of sugar cubes representing a temple ordinance performed by a ward member. Alex is the handsome boy standing towards the left of the picture in the light blue polo shirt with stripes. Alecia is the gorgeously poised young woman at the right of the picture in the red shirt (this has to be an old story because Alecia is already 13-years-old). I'm famous.
3 comments:
You're famous? I don't remember you ever being in the Kimberly primary!!?
. . . by association.
Ha ha Lindz...that's what I was going to say!!
We ate dinner with Alecia and Alex and Family when they first saw this picture and Alecia pointed out that she had a perm in the picture. We ALL laughed about that until I remembered I had a perm too when I was published in the Ensign. Seriously, why is life so cruel???
Post a Comment