She's not weird. She was just a kid playing and having fun in her own backyard. I am amazed by her balancing skills!
You should totally let her enroll in gymnastics! With that balance and energy she would be awesome.
All I could think of is how scared I was she was going to fall. I doubt you would have titled the blog "she's weird" if she actually fell though, so that was reassuring. She's got skills!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She's not weird. She was just a kid playing and having fun in her own backyard. I am amazed by her balancing skills!
You should totally let her enroll in gymnastics! With that balance and energy she would be awesome.
All I could think of is how scared I was she was going to fall. I doubt you would have titled the blog "she's weird" if she actually fell though, so that was reassuring. She's got skills!
Post a Comment