Several weeks ago I was driving somewhere and saw a Dibble Engineering truck at an intersection with the surveyors in the middle of the road.You know me and my mood changes . . . all of the sudden I just got teary-eyed and felt so proud of my father-in-law. He was just elected President of Dibble Engineering earlier this year after faithfully working there since 1973. I'm so grateful for hard worker that he was as my sweetie was growing up and the great example he continues to be for my family! He also makes fabulous omlettes!

Here is the little write up on the website:
Dibble Engineering is proud to announce that Kent M. Dibble, PE, RLS, has been elected President.
Kent joined Dibble in 1973, and most recently served as Transportation Practice Leader. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Arizona State University and is a licensed Professional Engineer in Arizona and New Mexico and a Registered Land Surveyor in Arizona.
Richard J. Perry, PE, RLS, formerly President and Chief Executive Officer, was elected Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dibble Engineering and continues his involvement in the firm's operations.
AND HERE'S A LITTLE SHOUT-OUT TO MOTHER DIBBLE who we are equally proud of! Behind every great man is an even greater woman!
2 comments:
Oh great, now you went and added me on your list! How can I be your bestest stalker now??
I didn't even enter your blog name contest (have some great ones) for fear of being outed.
Actually I am quite honored to be a link on your blog.
And by the way I've got:
3-2-1 Action!
Quiet On The Set
Cut and Paste
Point and Click
Zoom In
And because I have decided to make a short novel of my comment, I would love to talk Little House with you sometime (I never knew you were a fan), like why does Pa always end up with broken ribs whenever he gets into a fight?
OK, I will stop now.
Oh Melissa, it's the bulging tan pectorals that he gets to show off every time Doc Baker has to wrap his ribs. One of these days I'll have time to watch all of the seasons again and I'll count how many times he is without his shirt . . . please, it's a family show.
Post a Comment