I'm so jealous! You're an inspiration. I can't keep anything alive. Maybe it's that whole remembering to water it thing. I swear, it's a good thing my kids ask for food or I'd forget to feed them too. :) Beautiful veggies!
Oooh pretty veggies. Much like your husband when he morphs into female celebrities (which I can joke about since Sarah uploaded like 5 pictures of me, most of which returned female celebs). I'm happy to have you as a reader and thought that you should know that I secretly read your blog too.
6 comments:
Vegetables? Let's be honest...who eats their vegetables?
Impressive veggies!! So impressive, they deserve a joke...
Q: Where does Whitney put her tomatoes and lettuce?
A: On the vegeTABLE
I'm so jealous! You're an inspiration. I can't keep anything alive. Maybe it's that whole remembering to water it thing. I swear, it's a good thing my kids ask for food or I'd forget to feed them too. :) Beautiful veggies!
Oooh pretty veggies. Much like your husband when he morphs into female celebrities (which I can joke about since Sarah uploaded like 5 pictures of me, most of which returned female celebs). I'm happy to have you as a reader and thought that you should know that I secretly read your blog too.
Looking good! How's the corn coming along? Great! Now I am craving a salad...anyone got any Italian on them?
Impressive vegetables...they look delish.
Post a Comment