Most of this video is from October of last year when Stella would watch The Sound of Music almost every day. I usually play Rolf while Stella takes the part of Leisl Von Trapp. She is also a big fan of Kelly Clarkson and more recently, Wicked.
Also, it looks like I never clean my house, but I do . . . sometimes.

3 comments:
My boys are all hovering around the computer chanting "Play it again!" I think that they have a little crush on Stella, I mean who wouldn't with that killer voice and all!!!!
I TOTALLY LOVE HER!!! That's the cutest thing I've seen! I love her personality so much, and most of all, I love the Rolf/Lesil duet.
So long, farewell, aiwemvlweao. She reminds me of Alex acting out the different parts, running off stage, and returning to play a different part. Singing in the car--what a cutie!
Post a Comment