Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Harvest

Here was yesterday's harvest! I love zucchini and squash because you can actually see them grow throughout the day!

9 comments:

Suzy Farar said...

WowWhitney those look awesome! When we have a place to put one, I feel motivated now to plant a garden! Good job!

THE BANGARTS said...

If I plant that cute little girl in my garden will I get a harvest full of her!!? I'd take that over squash any day!!! I love her!

Well done on the veggies!

Shellee said...

Impressive! Feel free to bring any extra to my house to be inhaled.
They look wonderful, but what kind of seed did you plant to grow that "kid" thing in the back?

Anne Bennion said...

I'm going to print that picture and hang it out by my garden to give my little seeds some motivation! It just finally got warm enough to plant, how sad is that!

Amy said...

Holy cow, I can't believe you got all those from your garden! I definitely need to get me one of those!

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious!! Way to go with your green thumb, I am so jealous!

Whitney said...

The little girl in the back comes from Prime Elliot Dibble seed which was planted in barren ground. It was a great seed!

Kimmie said...

Whitney!!! I just peed my pants reading your comment. You are a funny girl! Is that where Stella gets it from!

Jennybug said...

Oh my gosh! I have garden envy! We can't even dream of growing that kind of wonderful stuff in the barren desert of Idaho. (Speaking of barren, that was hilarious!) We have our garden planted and the little baby plants are starting to peek out of the ground. Now, if we could just get them to do a little more than that this year....