Saturday, May 03, 2008

First Fruits . . .

My gardens are growing so well. I thinned the corn, which isn't growing as well as everything else. Except for one corn stalk that is absolutely beautiful, but randomly placed in the squash and zucchini garden. I let it grow, just to see if it would. We had the first pick from the squash and zucchini on Friday night! Yummy!

3 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Wow, those look good enough to eat. WHat a green thumb you have!

Jim and Brooke said...

Yeh!!!! So they tasted good? That is a good sign of doing a great job! I was wondering what I could do to help. Can I help weed or something? I was so impressed how good everything looked when I was there last week!
Brooke

Anne Bennion said...

So jealous....I haven't even got the soil ready to plant this year's garden in. Can I move to your house???