Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Are you kidding me? I cried, I cried like a 10-year-old girl . . . or just like all of the other ladies at Book Club. Of course, they all finished the book back when we actually had the Book Club last month. It took me a little longer to read. I wasn't sure what the huge fuss was until my eyes fell upon page 530 to the very end and I was glad that Stella was having quiet time in her room. Great book. Very, very good.


Next up: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

4 comments:

Missy said...

Perfect,I could use a good book. I think I'll check this one out:)

The Robinsons said...

well, i better get it! sounds like a good one.

Kyle said...

Can you email me your address?

kyle dot bashford at cox dot net

THANKS!

Malori and Jon Saline said...

I will check this one out - I love a good book, especially a tear jerker!