Stella was an angel for the program. The kids were getting in their costumes in the Primary room and it was just absolutely chaotic! Kids are yelling, running around, laughing, shoving each other and such while the adults are yelling for them to be quiet, "shepherds over here, Mary and Joseph over there, angels here . . ."
As I was trying to wrestle a white sheet onto Stella she yells above everyone's voices, "WHO AM I?" It reminded me of Johnny the Tackling Alzheimers Patient on Scrubs, because that's exactly how she yelled it.
4 comments:
That is hilarious! : ) We love Scrubs re-runs.
Hahahaha... that was EXCELLENT! The kids did a great job with the Nativity - SUPER CUTE! :)
I thought the kids did a wonderful job! The pianist was great too! Hee Hee :)
Scrubs is awesome. I remember that episode~ it's pretty funny.
i want to know about the swearing nativity--that sounds like a great story--do share!
Post a Comment