
Does this remind you of the food that the mother makes on the movie "Better Off Dead?" Yeah, Stella and Elliot didn't want to eat it either. It's broccoli and potato soup. At least it's supposed to be. I quit. I'll stick to baking.
I tried to find the clip with the comparable food item, but it wasn't on youtube. I watched part of the movie and Stella kept saying that John Cusack was Daddy. I also thought that Elliot looked like him when I first met him.
3 comments:
Didn't the food crawl off the table? I thought it was at the beginning.
That's one movie that Curt and I will never get tired of.
Rick-ee, Rick-ee, French bread...french toast...french fries.
Ricky, I'm sorry your mom blew up. :)
Steve and I also really love that movie...it's a classic. We love everything John Cusack is in actually...he's so hilarious! Nice soup try!
This is one of Kevins favorite movies--in fact that is one of his favorite lines...
Post a Comment