MERRY CHRISTMAS
FROM OUR FAMILY!

My favorite pictures of the day:

Stella's reaction to seeing her new baby pack-n-play

Stella making Elder Jeffrey babysit her baby during our Christmas morning breakfast.

"Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day! I've got a beautiful feeling, everythings going my way!"

This picture frame was a wedding gift over 9 years ago. Elliot and I had it hung in our old condo, but we never got around to putting pictures into it. It's been hanging in our home now WITHOUT PICTURES for 3 years. I filled it with pictures of Stella at ages 1, 2, 3, and 4 and wrapped it up and hung it back on the wall for Elliot to open.

Who can resist a grateful child?

An original
David Dibble painting. Mother Dibble commissioned this piece of art from Elliot's cousin depicting a sunset at the Dibble Farm in Layton, Utah. We love it. The only problem is that we want the other paintings that Adam and Kent got as well.

Elliot telling me that he'd eaten too much food.

Adam and Xan with Raymond, Anabelle, Claire, and George. Ray was a little grumpy.

Elliot carrying Raymond out to the car and his arms are still folded. See, I told you Dibbles were stubborn!

Bethany and a possessed Samantha. I wonder if she got anything for Christmas. Sammy, not Beth.

Father and Mother Dibble ready for a long winter's nap.
Mother Dibble got a blog for Christmas. Adam and Beth set the whole thing up complete with an instruction manual made by Adam. My favorite bit of information in the manual says something like, "If you blog several times a day, you may have a problem." Well don't we all Adam . . . don't we all.

Thank you for remembering us this Christmas! We think of you too, only not in an I-think-I'll-send-Christmas-cards-this-year sort of way. You're all scanned onto our computer if that makes you feel better. Keep us on your list!
2 comments:
Love the first picture...you could have used that for your Christmas card :)
I love the picture of Stella with the umbrella...so cute!
I LOVE Stella's morning face!! I just need to squeeze her! And your family picture....that girl has got some serious diva in her! I love it! I miss you guys! Come and play!
Post a Comment