
Hum, I'm a little behind. Thanksgiving Day was a little whirlwind and don't even remember seeing Elliot or Stella the whole day. Dinner was at the Dibbles in the afternoon, then Beth and I quickly jetted off to take some family pictures (The Cole Family on my photog blog). Upon our return home, Elliot's cousins Ciera and Josie and Aunt Ellen wanted to go see Twilight and I was more than happy to be their guide. Ciera and Josie, who both thought they should have chosen a different Edward, had to catch their breath after the movie was over and have now totally changed their mind about Edward. Beth hasn't read the books yet, but it didn't even take 5 minutes before I leaned over to her in the theater and asked her if she was in love, to which she replied a giddy little "yes."

Aunt Ellen, Ciera, Beth, and Josie
One night we met the family at Organ Stop Pizza. It's always crowded, but I've never seen it that crowded. There were people lurking about our table just waiting for us to be done.

There's Uncle Tyler and cousin Jensen in there too.
The family came back to our house for some cookies and the Ball Challenge. They were all a little hesitant, but they loved it. Everyone loves it.

Ciera

Jensen

Josie

Elliot

Mother Dibble

Uncle Tyler

Aunt Ellen

Stella
3 comments:
Thanks for putting us on! :) That was so much fun! I want to come back!
Ok, so I need to know the rules to this game. Looks like fun!
Rules of the ball challenge are 3-fold:
1. Clear an appropriate radius of fairly cushioned floor area.
2. Balance on the ball (bum, knees, tummy, etc.) without touching the floor.
3. When you inevitably fall, you CANNOT catch yourself . . . you must fall as ungracefully as possible to make a great picture.
Post a Comment