MASON: "Hey, guess what guys. I found a baby rattlesnake."
STELLA: "No you didn't."
MASON: "Yes, I did. I found it and I took it home and I trained it to be my friend and then I let it go in the wild."
STELLA: "Is that true Mom?"
MASON: "Then I found a rattlesnake egg."
MICHAEL: "You have already told us this."
Stella was quite distraught when I reminded her that she wouldn't be able to jump on our new trampoline after school because of some choices she had made the night before. More of a meltdown.
STELLA: "I hate this day!" . . . crying, and crying, and wailing . . .
MASON: "You can come live at our house and you can jump on our tramp all the time and if Alice was bigger you guys could get bunk beds like me and Jane."
STELLA: . . . stopped crying immediately . . . "OK."
MASON: "Who wants me to shoot them with my airsoft gun?"
MASON: "I have a gun and it holds 6 bullets that my Dad gave me."
STELLA: "No you don't. Your Dad wouldn't do that."
MASON: "Well my uncle did."
STELLA: "Your uncle is mean."
KIDS: "I'm in! I'm in! I'm in the Dino-Squad!"
. . . Mason is the only one who knows the rest of the little jingle, so the rest of them muffle their way through the rest until they get back to . . .
KIDS: "I'm in! I'm in! I'm in the Dino-Squad!"
RACHEL: (I heard her whisper to Stella) "Do you know what 'squad' means?"
STELLA: "What?"
RACHEL: "Poop."
MASON: "Who wants me to punch them in the face?"
We saw a dog on the way home that had the cone of shame around his neck.
STELLA: "Uh oh, that dog's been bad."
MASON: "One time I accidentally dialed 911, 911, 911, twelve times. Thirteen police came to my house. Seriously, they did. And they shot my window. The old window because I was dressed like a ninja and they totally thought I was a robber."
RACHEL: "Did you know it's almost the president's birthday?"
STELLA: "It's almost Arizona's birthday. For 100 years."
MASON: "I just barfed in my hand."
MASON: "Who wants to see me stick my finger all the way into my stomach?"
3 comments:
You got a trampoline? Yay! Mason is one interesting little boy. I love the new definition of squad.
This makes me miss primary! Mason is the craziest boy and they are all so funny! How do you not die laughing?
Oh my goodness! This is too funny, and you have quite the memory to recall all of this! That Mason has a lot going on in his life.
Post a Comment