Friday, December 12, 2008

Another Poll - JFK Assassination

I'm really into polls these days, so here's a new one. Elliot went to Dallas on a business trip a little while ago and was able to go on a tour of Dealy Plaza where President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. He said that the tour guide was an absolute advocate of the conspiracy. He spoke of evidence of a second shooter on the grassy knoll who was the one that actually shot the fatal shot.

As the 45th anniversary of the assassination approached at the end of November, Elliot became very interested in reading stuff about it. We made a trip to Bookmans and bought a few books on the subject, and we Netflixed a few DVD's about it. I didn't even know there was a possibility of a conspiracy (I'm totally naive) until recently. All I've ever heard was that it was Lee Harvey Oswald that shot him. But now that I've seen those DVD's and close-ups of JFK's head being blown off (again, I'm a little morbid), I think there was a total cover-up! Evidence mysteriously disappearing, witnesses dying, etc. I just read some stuff about how some people think the driver did it! Crazy! So what do you think? Lee Harvey or second shooter?

The first couple of minutes of this video (JFK VIDEO) shows that the fatal shot HAD to have come from the front. See for yourself, little gross. Here's a shorter and slow motion version of the Zapruder Film.

2 comments:

Anne Bennion said...

That's gross! I've never seen that so close up before. I about lost my breakfast!

Whitney said...

Lee Harvey - 3 votes (2%)
Second Shooter - 7 votes (63%)
The Driver - 0 votes (0%)
Other - 1 vote (9%)

I'm already bored of this poll. But I do have another one.