I asked Michael who he thought would win. He said that Jason Bourne would win BECAUSE HE IS AMERICAN. haha. He also said that Jason Bourne can use anything as a weapon and James Bond needs special tools to fight. Boys are so funny.
I agree with Haylee. I also voted for Bourne. Bond would be too busy schmoozing the girls first.
Hey, I'm fine with Bourne winning - as long as I get to take what's left of Bond home with me...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I asked Michael who he thought would win. He said that Jason Bourne would win BECAUSE HE IS AMERICAN. haha. He also said that Jason Bourne can use anything as a weapon and James Bond needs special tools to fight. Boys are so funny.
I agree with Haylee. I also voted for Bourne. Bond would be too busy schmoozing the girls first.
Hey, I'm fine with Bourne winning - as long as I get to take what's left of Bond home with me...
Post a Comment