Monday, December 08, 2008

Make It Snappy!

My new photog blog "Make It Snappy" is up and running! I've posted some of the recent pictures I've taken of some of my friends with my cousin's camera. The first couple of posts are from earlier this year with my own camera.

A vote for Whitney's new camera is a vote for ice cream! (Amy R. is the only one who will get that, but for the rest of you . . . ice cream might be tied to any new camera encouragement you may give Elliot on my behalf!)

8 comments:

Missy said...

Your pictures are awesome! Great work:)

Kyle said...

Love the new blog...so cute! I vote you get a new camera!

Kimmie said...

These are great...TRUELY GREAT! You are so talented! GIVE THE GIRL A NEW CAMERA!!!

mom of fab five said...

i always say--the right tool makes the difference....

lisa said...

Love the photog blog! You have some serious skillz!! You deserve a new camera! Christmas is coming, just ask Santa! :)

The Webbs said...

I am so impressed Whitney. You're a natural at this. I'm just sad I didn't have you take our pics.

THE BANGARTS said...

I love that crazy, adorable Stella!! I miss her! Cute pics. Well done

Marci said...

I'm loving it! But what can you do with teenagers?