#1 - We Netflixed the movie "Willow."
#2 - We let Stella watch it without first viewing ourselves to remember details that might be a little scary for 4-year-olds. Didn't I watch it when I was little?
#3 - Stella got scared of some sort of two-headed monkey with fire something or other spewing out of it's neck. I don't know, I didn't see it.
#4 - Stella would NOT sleep that night.
#5 - Stella would NOT sleep the next night.
#6 - Somehow the two-headed monkey snuck into Stella's room and punched her in the eye last night even though no monsters can get into our house because Daddy built our house out of strong bricks just like the third pig in the Big Bad Wolf story.
#7 - Adam A., did you know that you named your daughter after Willow's wife?
4 comments:
That is exactly where we got Kaiah's name! Ha! How fun that you caught that. We were watching it once when Brennan was just a baby, heard the name and I turned to Adam and said something about remembering that name for our little girl some day. I sure don't remember a two-headed monkey something though. Hmmmm....I'll have to watch that one again.
Hey Whitney, Elliott, and Stella, we sure do miss your family. It is fun, however, to keep up with all of the cuteness that goes on at your house. Stella is a riot! We only have one child living at home now and two beagles, which have become our surrogate children. Spoiled rotten. Happy New Year!
I consider the Willow a classic although I do remember some parts scared me as a child. I can understand Stella being a little distraught:) A head's up on Labrynth and Ewok Adventure who are also seemingly child friendly but have their share of scary parts..
Wow! What an update! Poor Stella, I even thought Willow was scary! I'm not one for two headed monkies! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Hope you have a great 2009!
Post a Comment