I'm selling my office desk. It's never been used . . . by me at least. It's really sturdy and I can testify that it can hold at least 8 piles 3 feet high of whatever you put on it for at least 4 years. It has 2 files drawers and 2 smaller drawers. Call me if you're interested.

It's moving out so that Elliot can have a chair.
6 comments:
how long and wide? Do you think it could handle an additional foot higher? Let me know....
Leigh Ann
WOW!!! I don't believe I've ever seen the top of that desk! I didn't know it had an actually surface! I'm so proud of you Whitney!
Why? All of it's contents are now on the livingroom floor.
It is 59"x30". And yes.
oh Whitney...
the real question of the hour--how much? I am looking for temp fix for an idea i am currently having...might fit
$60 . . . I posted it on Craigslist for $80.
Post a Comment